• The ability to consult anytime, anywhere
• Track all those, till now, free minutes that can sometimes add up to unbilled hours, and which can now be claimed for
• Claim directly from any medical scheme, including virtual consulting if enabled as a benefit (EZMed covers 83 medical schemes and over 340 different plans)
• Health Code Index - Intelligent and sophisticated ICD-10, Procedure, Tariff & NAPPI code search
• Funders File - Comprehensive, up to date list of all medical schemes in South Africa, their respective benefits, plan types, rates and payment arrangements
• Safe, secure platform for consulting
• Safe and secure uploading storage of notes and records
• Multi-disciplinary consulting.
Contact or visit
Interactive Training Workshops
EPASSA will be presenting a series of interactive training workshops in Joburg for intern, comm serve and newly qualified psychologists (first year in practice). The workshops are intended to build on and enhance existing skills and knowledge. 2 workshops per day, R350 per day. Psychologists in practice for a year or more are welcome to join for R600 per day. Booking essential. Email
How to Develop Resilience in Our Clients
As mental health practitioners, we aim to help our clients find their resilience. Join us as Dr. Tracey Farber explores this in our upcoming online training. 2 CPD points available.
Building resilience in self as a mental health practitioner
Building resilience in the therapeutic relationship
Using clients' positive attachments and experience of mastery
The critical importance of hope
Online Therapy With Children
The Johannesburg Parent & Child Counselling Centre, along with Ububele, invite you to attend a webinar series with a focus on working with children online. Tickets available through Quicket: https://qkt.io/therapy.
The first webinar takes place on the 15th of May and will provide an introduction to using online platforms for therapy with children, and will be presented by Mary-Anne Tandy - Psychotherapist and Jessie-Anne Bird - Educational Psychologist.
Foundational Course in Neuropsychology
Neuropsychology SA is preseenting a one-year distance learning course aimed at equipping psychologists with essential knowledge of neuropsychology and some experience in test administration.